Due to a recent update in our system, please re-enter any stored credit card that you had previously saved. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Campus Cash Information:
- Downtown Grinnell Merchants do not accept campus cash.
- Campus cash balances are used for purchases on campus only. Eligible locations for use include the following: Pioneer Bookstore, Burlington Library, Marketplace Dining Hall, The Spencer Grill, and Global Café.
- Funds cannot be withdrawn as cash or transferred to the student account.
- These funds can be held over from semester to semester; they must be used prior to graduation/leaving the College.
Dining Dollars Information:
- Dining dollars cannot be purchased via the GET platform.
- To be eligible for dining dollars the student must be on a meal plan.
- These funds expire at the end of each semester.
- Dining dollars may be purchased in increments of $100.00 by messaging firstname.lastname@example.org, or by coming to the Office of Dining Services.
- Dining dollars are eligible for use at select locations downtown Grinnell, please see Dining Services web page for specific locations.
If you have questions about dining and payment options, please email email@example.com
Login to GET:
Parents, Guardians or Other Relatives:
How does GET work?
Add Campus Cash, check balances, and more.